- Steve’s Akaka Falls Farm “Passion Fruit Ginger” Jam
- half gallon carton of organic orange juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste.
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- Clean and rinse salmon fillets and place in a small baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Fill baking dish with orange juice to the top edge of salmon, but not covering the salmon. Use a spoon to liberally spoon on the Passion Ginger Jam on the top of the salmon fillets. This seals in the moisture from all sides.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes.