- 1 cup Organic Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Organic Sugar
- 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla
- Steve’s Akaka Falls Farm Passion Fruit Jam
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Organic Cream Cheese, Organic Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Vanilla and Organic Egg.
- Beat all ingredients with mixer until creamy.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. (leave oven on)
- Pour topping on top of cheesecake and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle Passion Fruit Jam on top of sour cream topping. Use knife to create Napoleon design lines in topping.
- Now shut off oven and put cheesecake back into the oven for 10 minutes to set topping.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and refrigerate over night.
– recipe courtesy of: l-alexandrea.com Food Blog