- 1/6 cup unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 pinch of sea-salt
- 1/8 cup of Steve’s Akaka Falls Farm Passion Fruit Habanero Jam
- 1.5 ounces of boiling water
- 2 cups of whole organic milk
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Combine the organic cocoa, organic sugar, Passion Fruit Habanero Jam and pinch of seal-salt in a saucepan.
- Stir in the boiling water and move pan to medium high heat.
- Stir constantly while mixture come to a boil. Reduce heat immediately.
- Simmer on medium low for about 2 minutes, while continuing to stir constantly. Watch that it doesn’t burn.
- Put 2 cups of organic whole milk into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Slowly stir in blended milk and heat until hot, but do not boil!
- Remove from heat and add organic vanilla.
- Divide between 2 mugs and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Top with organic whipped cream if desired.
– recipe courtesy of: l-alexandrea.com Food Blog